█►We can help you to raise your GRE scores, minimize your GRE prep time and maximize your results. Your instructor will work with you to:
- Outline the content areas on which you need to focus
- If you are retaking the test, use your score reports to determine the focus of your preparation efforts
- Develop and work through your study outline
- Thoroughly review of all sections of the test, familiarizing you with test directions, types of questions, and test-taking strategies
- Provide you with resources and information to strengthen your focus areas
- Focus the majority of session time and your between-session studying on the content areas about which you feel least confident
- Understand how to approach, solve and avoid mistakes on each question type
- Minimize your preparation time and maximize your results
- Provide a detailed report after each session to help you stay on track between sessions
For more details or to schedule your first session, please call 781-652-9649 or click here to send us an email.
Where can I find free GRE practice tests?
You find practice tests for the GREs here, at the ETS website. ETS develops, administers and scores the TOEFL and TOEIC tests, the GRE General and Subject Tests and The Praxis Series assessments.
ETS also offers this free 100-page review covering math concepts you may see when you take the GRE revised General Test.
Where can I find information about registration, test centers and dates?
Click here for general information on GRE registration and test centers.
For what GRE subject tests do you offer preparation?
Click here for information about the GRE subject tests.
How many sessions are usually needed for Lexington Tutoring, LLC's GRE preparation and what is covered in the sessions?
Our GRE preparation program is usually an eight to ten week course of 2-hour sessions with three or four full-length practice tests and a diagnostic test (all taken between sessions) to complete the full course. Our course is designed to thoroughly review all sections of the test, instill confidence in the content areas and familiarize students with test directions, types of questions, and test-taking strategies. Diligent between-session studying and work on the practice tests can usually reduce the number of sessions needed.
What do you charge for GRE prep?
Our charge for each for each two-hour GRE prep session is $220.00. After each session, you will receive a detailed report on what has been covered which includes suggestions as to what material to study and which diagnostic tests to take before your next session.
█►We can help you to raise your GRE score. For more details or to schedule your first session, please call 781-652-9649 or click here to send us an email.
©2012 Lexington Tutoring, LLC.
Lexington Tutoring, LLC is a Massachusetts Limited Liability Company organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
All content on lexingtontutoring.com belongs to Lexington Tutoring, LLC and may not be reproduced without our prior written consent. All of lexingtontutoring.com's content is protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. The material on our website may be reproduced for use by a single user only. You may not modify, retransmit, sell, or copy any of our content in any way. Lexington Tutoring, LLC reserves the right to change the reproduction policy at any time without prior notice.